Tax Clearance Certificate
You can apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) to validate your status of a taxpayer. A TCC may also be required for:
- Tenders – when applying for a tender or bid advertised
- Good standing – to confirm that you or your business is tax compliant
- Foreign investment allowance (FIA)
This purchase is for 1 & 2 above only.
For 3 & 4 please contact us.
Service turnaround time
1-2 days if all of your tax affairs are in order. If not, contact us and we will inquire from SARS what is required in order to obtain the tax clearance certificate.
We will contact you to obtain the required information.
A TCC will only be issued by SARS where the following requirements have been met:
- The taxpayer must have registered for an Income Tax reference number prior to applying for a TCC.
- No outstanding debt for all taxes (including Secondary Tax on Companies (STC), Administrative Penalties and Employees’ Tax).
- Any deferred arrangements made are being adhered to.
- All returns and/or declarations must be up to date and in the process of being assessed by SARS.
- All tax reference numbers must be active and correct, e.g. the tax reference number must not be de-registered or suspended on the SARS system.
- The registration details on the TCC01 must correspond with the information on the SARS systems.
Top Tip: A TCC is only valid for one year from the date of issue in respect of a tender and/or good standing, provided the taxpayer remains compliant with SARS requirements.
Is This Your First Purchase?
Get a 20% discount
Only Valid For Your First Purchase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.