S50(1) Every company must-
- (a)establish or cause to be established a register of its issued securities in the prescribed form; and
- (b)maintain its securities register in accordance with the prescribed standards.
This purchase is for maintaining the company register for one year and is renewal each year.
The reports or registers can be requested at any time from our offices.
Keep Your Company Registers Online
All our company is kept in a cloud on offsite servers making more secure. If you’re keeping these records on paper, it’s so easy for them to get lost or destroyed. Even if you’re using your own server, your office gets broken into, and your data walks out the door and never comes back.
With our Company Registers, your data will automatically be backed up for free every day, and stored in multiple locations, so that nothing short of a global catastrophe can harm your work.
We store all your minutes, resolutions and other documents.
Just a few more reasons to use our Company Register service:
- Free backups
- Our data can’t get lost, gauranteed
- Printed reports / registers
- Share certificates
The registers include:
- Auditors, Company Secretaries, Public Officer information
- Authorised Securities, Allotments, Transfers
- Securities Accounts
- Minutes / Resolutions / Documents / CIPC Forms
- Directors details past and present
Is This Your First Purchase?
Get a 20% discount
Only Valid For Your First Purchase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.